Skip to content
- In the event that stock is not available for any reason whatsoever after conclusion of a sale, Verdure Wellness will notify the Shopper and the Shopper will be entitled to either select another Product or choose to receive a refund of the amount paid by the Shopper.
- In line with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 together with applicable provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008, the Shopper has 7 (seven) days in which to cancel or return their Orders/Product and receive a full refund provided that such Products are undamaged, unopened, intact and returned in the same good order that it was received.
- Products may however not be returned unless the incorrect Product has been supplied by Verdure Wellness or the Product is damaged and/or defective. If the incorrect Product has been supplied, or if the Product is defective or damaged, the Product may be exchanged at Verdure Wellness discretion provided that the Shopper returns the Products within seven days of receipt of the Product. Verdure Wellness will make a reasonable effort to exchange the Product upon receipt of the returned Products. In the event that replacement is not possible due to stock unavailability or otherwise, Verdure Wellness will refund the Shopper the amount of the purchase price when the returned products are received.
- Subject to clause 9.3 above, the Shopper has the right to return a non-defective product at the sole discretion of the Verdure Wellness if:
The Shopper is unsatisfied with his/her purchase after 7 (seven) days of receiving the Product and shall either be provided with a suitable replacement or should the Shopper so require, receive a full purchase price refund.
Non-defective Products that have been returned must be in its original, intact and undamaged packaging without the seal broken in any way or form.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.