The conditions set out in these terms pertain to all transactions for the supply of Products between Verdure Wellness (PTY) Ltd and the Shopper via the Online Store.
- “Verdure Wellness” refers to Verdure Wellness (PTY) Ltd
- “Products/Services” means the Products or Services sold to the Shopper by Verdure Wellness which form part of the subject matter of the Contract
- The “Shopper” refers to the legal person, firm partnership, close-corporation or company which purchases the Products/Services from Verdure Wellness and includes the Shoppers’ spokespersons, beneficiaries and permitted assigns.
- “Terms and Conditions” means these E-Commerce Terms and Conditions which govern the relationship between Verdure Wellness and the Shopper for the sale of Products offered via the online store.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION TO NOTE:
There is nothing in these T&C’s that is intended to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, created for either Verdure Wellness or the Shopper in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 Of 2008.
All Orders received by Verdure Wellness will be processed in line with normal business practices of Verdure wellness and acknowledgment of the Order will be confirmed in writing to the Shopper via email. Furthermore, Verdure Wellness is entitled to reject an Order if it considers this necessary.
- Payment may be made by credit card or instant EFT via the Payment Gateway options provided to the Shopper.
- Credit Card payments are acquired by Payfast, which is a registered payment gateway in South Africa. Please refer to https://www.payfast.co.za/end-user-agreement/ for review of the Payfast terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- Instant EFT are acquired by Ozow which is a registered payment gatewat in South Africa.
- Payment made via bank deposit require reflection in the bank account before any good will be dispatched to the shopper.
- All prices quoted as net prices and inclusive of VAT
- The prices of the Products on the website or any other form of advertising are Verdure Wellness's current pricing list and are deemed to be acknowledge and accepted by the Shopper when quotation is confirmed.
- Verdure Wellness may, due to business requirements (such as currency fluctuation, labour, strikes, fuel increases and the like) be entitled to change their price list from time to time. It is the Shopper’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is fully aware of the price prior to purchase.
- Products will only be dispatched once payment is made in full.
Verdure Wellness will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels. Verdure Wellness does not however guarantee the availability of stock at all times and will only be liable for delivery of the Products when the Products are available.